Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some Videos of the Kids

Below are some videos of the kids from the last few months, with descriptions for each one.

The video I wish I had gotten
One afternoon, as the kids were waking up from their naps, I heard Cameron making some grunting noises and laughing. I turned on the video monitor to see what he was up to and watched him reach through his crib to Isabel's crib, grab her hair, and start to tug on her head to try to wake her up!! If only I could have captured this on video, I could have sent it to America's Funniest Home videos and we would have won the big prize!

Sibling Love
Isabel likes to give kisses, even to her brother!

Bouncing Around

The kids got "critter chairs" from Pottery Barn Kids for Christmas and enjoy bouncing on them. And of course, checking out the camera is also a fun time!

Playground Time

On a rare winter day in Boston, we were able to take the kids to a playground that was not covered with snow. They sill were bundled up in the typical New England winter clothes, including heavy coats, hats, mittens, and snow boots! And you will notice that they NEVER go the same way when they start to run around!

"I'm Gonna Get you..."

This is Cameron's favorite game. Jason chases after him and says "I'm gonna get you, you better run..." and Cameron runs around laughing hysterically.

No comments: